Review: Fiber One -- Raisin Bran Clusters

(I'm trying to institute an "open it, review it" same-day policy. We'll see how this goes...)

A Brief History of Bran: It all started in college. I figured if I was going to have a crappy college student diet--and oh, it was--I could at least do one decent thing for myself. So I started eating Raisin Bran Crunch. It was only in the last year or two that I decided to branch out, see what else was part of the raisin bran landscape. One of those was Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters. I only had a little bit of it today to top off another cereal (yeah, I'm getting out of order again) but I've had it enough to review it.

The main difference between this and your classic raisin bran is the flakes. They're smaller and rounder and not quite as dry, almost like they have a (barely) sweetened sheen. Oh, and there's clusters. Duh. The only thing I would warn against is eating this at the same time as Fiber One Honey Clusters. Too much of the same flake-ness.

***new cereal alert***  There's a new flavor of Frosted Mini-Wheats: Touch of Fruit in Middle Raspberry. I'm putting it on my list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...