Intro to my blog.

1. What's it about?

This is mainly supposed to be for reviews of cereal. There could be entries on other breakfast foods/products, non-breakfast foods, and non-food posts, too, but I'll try to keep those to a minimum.

2. Cereal? Really?

Yes. I love cereal. I think I've always loved cereal; I just forgot about it over the last couple of years as my lactose intolerance gradually crept up on me. Last year I finally switched to a lactose-free milk and rediscovered my feelings: hey! This is great! I should share this with someone!

So...I started a blog. Ta-da. Disclaimer (because you never know): I am not paid to endorse any particular products, although wouldn't that be a great job? Man, that'd be sweet.

3. Anything else?

Yeah, I hate to be a bummer, but there are some things I won't review, like most chocolate cereals because I don't really do chocolate for breakfast, and most traditionally kids' cereals, because they just aren't the same anymore. I'll probably go more in depth about this next time.

4. Oh, I think you just lost some readers.

Well, I guess I'll have to work extra hard, won't I? I haven't even learned all the features of Blogger yet.

Okay, then. That was a start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...